Sunday, April 17, 2011

Seen on Twitter today



Here are a couple of the fun and funny things that have crossed our Twitterscape today.
"Housewives experience the highest rate of sexual harassment in the workplace."

---Kelly Oxford

"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments."

"Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman."

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship."

---Al Bergette

"To be hated for what I am is better than to be loved for something I am not."

---Girls & Her Deals of NYC

2 comments:

Clarion Content said...

One more... One day Facebook, Youtube, Myspace and Friendstar will come together and be called FookYouMyFriend.

Anonymous said...

Saw this one, "Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse..." and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse..." on the Twitter feed of OneJessicaLynn.